Dine With A Driver Giveaway Rules
Monster Jam Dine With A Driver Giveaway
November 12 – 18, 2018
NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID OUTSIDE GA AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Monster Jam Dine With a Driver Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to entrants who are legal residents of Georgia, 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The following persons are not eligible to enter or win: employees of Global Spectrum, L.P. d/b/a Spectra Venue Management (“Sponsor”) and Comcast Spectacor, L.P. and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and the advertising and promotion agencies and Prize Providers (as defined below) and the immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the households, whether or not related, of each of the above. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes will commence at 2:00:00 pm.. Eastern Time (“ET”) on Monday, November 12, 2018 and end at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on Sunday, November 18 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Period’).
- AGREEMENT TO RULES: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Spectra/Macon Centreplex as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- HOW TO ENTER: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at [Campaign URL]. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Spectra/Macon Centreplex. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Spectra/Macon Centreplex.
- PRIZES: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive [list prizes and approximate retail value]. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Spectra/Macon Centreplex. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Spectra/Macon Centreplex’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Spectra/Macon Centreplex to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- ODDS: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER SELECTION & NOTIFICATION: Winner will be selected randomly. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Spectra/Macon Centreplex shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SPECTRA/MACON CENTREPLEX’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- RIGHTS GRANTED BY YOU: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Spectra/Macon Centreplex, anyone acting on behalf of Spectra/Macon Centreplex, and Spectra/Macon Centreplex’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this contest you By entering this contest, I agree to receive email correspondence from the Macon Coliseum & Macon City Auditorium. Your email will not be shared with third parties.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS: Spectra/Macon Centreplex reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Spectra/Macon Centreplex’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case,Spectra/Macon Centreplex may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Spectra/Macon Centreplex. Spectra/Macon Centreplexreserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Spectra/Macon Centreplex has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Spectra/Macon Centreplex reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- LIMITATION OF LIBABILITY: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Spectra/Macon Centreplex and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND Macon, Georgia, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Macon, Georgia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- WINNERS LIST: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Spectra/Macon Centreplex 200 Coliseum Drive, Macon GA 31217.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Spectra/Macon Centreplex 200 Coliseum Drive, Macon GA 31217.