Mean Girls Night Out
October 3 @ 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm$30
Join us for a Mean Girls Night Out on Saturday, October 3 at the Macon Coliseum! Gates will open at 5:30PM for this evening’s activities!
Tickets are $30 per vehicle, up to six passengers. Attendees can enjoy pre-movie activities like Mean Girls Trivia and a costume contest for a chance to win prizes. At 7:30PM, the film will be shown on the large screen while you sit in the comfort of your vehicle. Purchase your ticket online starting at 11AM through ticketmaster.com. Online advance ticket purchasers will have their own entrance lane into the event for preferred, contactless entry. Advance ticket sales will end at 12PM Noon the day of the film showing. Tickets can then be purchased in person at the gate entrance for that evening’s showing.
Parking spaces will follow all social distancing guidelines. Parking spot availability is on a first come, first served basis, with spots limited at approximately 150 vehicles. Gates will open at 5:30PM for attendees to arrive. Staff will help direct vehicles to open spaces.
Concessions will feature a signature “Plastics” cocktail and restrooms will be available onsite for attendees. Please follow all social distancing guidelines and wearing of masks when outside your vehicle and when entering public spaces.
If you are interested in partnering with this event, please email [email protected] for more information.
Gate/Beer Garden: 5:30PM | Costume Contest/Movie: 7:30PM
Frequently Asked Questions about the Macon Coliseum Outdoor Movie
• Price is $30 per car [including fees] • Ticket sold online and at gate
• Gates open at 5:30 pm
• Film starts at 7:30 pm [as sun sets] • No parking permitted after 7:45pm
• Vehicle can be no longer than 18′ and no taller than 8′
• Vehicle must have enough safety belts for all occupants
• Speed limit in lot is 5 MPH
• Headlights off
• No honking
• No revving engine
• Persons must remain in vehicle or directly in front of vehicle
• Chairs are permitted for use in front of vehicles
• You will not be allowed to sit on top of your vehicle
• Sound comes through FM radio or Public Address system
• No tailgating (tables, tents), grilling, or food preparation allowed on site
• Please dispose of trash in bins or take with you
• Alcohol and illegal drugs are prohibited
• Those under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be asked to leave
• Smoking will be permitted in designated smoking areas
• No pets allowed
• No running, playing ball, or frisbee permitted
• Small children must always be under supervision of guardian
• Concessions and Restrooms available at the northside entrance of the Coliseum
• All patrons must practice social distancing and use of PPE
• Rain or Shine event
• In the event of cancellation, refunds will be at point of purchase
• Please hold on to your ticket during the event, as security may ask to see it if needed
• Once you leave the facility, you cannot reenter without purchasing a new ticket
• The facility and staff are not responsible for any motor vehicle accidents, damage to vehicles or personal property, medical injuries or accidents