- This event has passed.
The Grinch – Holiday Movie + Live Music Fundraiser
December 5, 2020 @ 5:00 pm$30
Spectra, managers of the Macon Centreplex, and the Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Georgia partner together to present a Holiday Movies and Live Music Drive-In fundraiser on Saturday, December 5, 2020. Families are invited to attend the movie showing of The Grinch (2018). Movies will be shown on the big screen at the Macon Coliseum located at 200 Coliseum Drive, Macon, GA 31217.
Tickets on sale now online at ticketmaster.com. Tickets can be purchased for the movie for $30 per vehicle with up to six (6) passengers.
Attendees will enjoy access to movie concession favorites like candy and popcorn and special for this event, hot chocolate! We are delighted to have The Bozwellz perform to open the night! Proceeds from ticket sales for this event will support the mission of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Georgia.
Gates for The Grinch: 5:00PM | Music Start: 5:45PM | Movie Start: 6:30PM
If your business or organization is interested in sponsoring this event, please review this information here.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Macon Coliseum Outdoor Movie
• Tickets are $30/vehicle with up to six passengers
• Gates open at 5:00PM
• Movie starts at 6:30PM
• No parking permitted after 6:00pm
• Vehicle can be no longer than 18′ and no taller than 8′
• Vehicle must have enough safety belts for all occupants
• Speed limit in lot is 5 MPH
• Headlights off
• No honking
• No revving engine
• Persons must remain in vehicle or directly in front of vehicle
• Chairs are permitted for use in front of vehicles
• You will not be allowed to sit on top of your vehicle
• Sound comes through FM radio or Public Address system
• No tailgating (tables, tents), grilling, or food preparation allowed on site
• Please dispose of trash in bins or take with you
• Alcohol and illegal drugs are prohibited
• Those under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be asked to leave
• Smoking will be permitted in designated smoking areas
• No pets allowed
• No running, playing ball, or frisbee permitted
• Small children must always be under supervision of guardian
• Concessions and Restrooms available at the northside entrance of the Coliseum
• All patrons must practice social distancing and use of PPE
• Rain or Shine event
• In the event of cancellation, refunds will be at point of purchase
• Please hold on to your ticket during the event, as security may ask to see it if needed
• Once you leave the facility, you cannot reenter without purchasing a new ticket
• The facility and staff are not responsible for any motor vehicle accidents, damage to vehicles or personal property, medical injuries or accidents