The 9,000-capacity Macon Coliseum is the entertainment center for Macon and Middle Georgia’s 30 surrounding counties. Built in 1968 and most recently renovated in 2015, it was the first facility of its size and type in Georgia and has housed full-house crowds for greats such as Elvis, The Jacksons, Billy Joel, Reba McEntire, and Little Richard!
In addition to concerts and family shows, the Coliseum is the perfect site for a variety of events from conventions and trade shows to basketball, ice shows, circuses, and other sporting or entertainment events you can imagine.
We bring our fans the best in entertainment and pledge to help you enjoy your time with us. When you come to a show or an event at the Macon Coliseum, you will find:
- A 2,300 -space paved and lighted parking lot
- A prime location in the heart of Georgia near the convergence of two major interstates (I-16 and I-75) and within a one-hour drive of two-thirds of Georgia’s population
- An adjoining 7,068 square feet meeting/banquet room
For your safety, the following items are prohibited from the Macon Coliseum and Macon City Auditorium:
- Back packs or any oversized bags
- Illegal drugs
- Large umbrellas
- Laser pointers, aerosol cans, and noise makers
- Outside food and beverage
- Weapons or firearms*
- Cameras with professional lenses larger than 4 inches, tripods, monopods, and all other professional video and audio recording equipment
*The Macon Centreplex, Coliseum, and Auditorium are government owned facilities. Access is controlled by security. Weapons/firearms are not permitted in these facilities. You may not carry or possess a weapon/firearm in this building. Violation of this prohibition may result in criminal prosecution.